Web Site Design
Licensed to sell Real Estate
in the state of Ohio
Home | Negotiation & Closing
Negotiating can be the most stressful part of the transaction. We represent you in the sale of your home. You can be sure we will be at your side and working on your behalf through the negotiation stages, closing and coordination of possession.
When you receive an offer you have three options
- Accept the offer
- Reject the offer
- Counter specific points in the offer
- There is no contract until all parties have agreed to all terms and have signed and accepted the document.
- The real estate commission does not become a negotiable item during the offer and acceptance stages.
CLOSING THE SALE
The sale is not complete until the transaction is closed. Once we have a fully signed purchase agreement we will see you through the complexities of the closing. We will:
- Contact the buyer's bank to expedite the closing
- Arrange for a bank appraiser to view the home before loan approval is granted
- Follow through with loan approval
- Help you arrange for all necessary inspections such as termite, gas line, well and septic. The buyer may want to retain a home inspector to evaluate the roof, foundation and major systems in the home. We will monitor this process.
- Order legal work
- Attend the closing with you
- Help coordinate possession with the new owners as well as transfer of utilities and insurance
Our job isn't done until you have your check in hand and the buyers are happily established in their new home.
Thank you for choosing 'The Home Team'!